A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004)




A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004)


Years ago when I stopped blogging after watching " It's All Gone Pete Tong" as it made me hang on to things that never made sense to me till now. I never thought that I would be writing again after a long long break...  I Chose this movie for a reason and I've got genuine experience about my perception of life. How to express and why and how words matter...

Jim Carey with his signature comedy style which blends well with the subtle signs that are used in the movie visual, Suggestions from Lemony Snicket's in the beginning of the movie and the story line brought a big grin on my face even as I am writing this. This movie has an exceptional storyline and the characters are well chosen. no wonder the movie was nominated and won an OSCAR for the best Achievement in Makeup. Indeed the award was worth the effort as you watch each character of the lead role. The character of Violet, Klaus and Sunny are pretty well chosen. 

Comments

Popular Posts